Millions of creative product development professionals across the globe design, build and support great products we all use every day. PlanetPTC Community is a unique and exciting destination that showcases the great work product developers create and manage with PTC software, network with other product development professionals, inspire others with their success stories, and be inspired by the talent of their peers.
"PlanetPTC Community is a great networking tool and resource. Not only does it help to keep me connected to other designers, but it also gives me a place to bounce ideas when I am struggling or encountering a specific challenge. There are often other members who have encountered similar challenges and can offer advice and mentoring. I, in turn, pay it forward by offering others my advice and mentoring."
~ Greg Frankland, Senior Designer, Cook Polymer Technology
PlanetPTC Community delivers a rich social networking experience, including user-generated videos, photo albums, content rating, commenting, discussion forums, blogging and micro-blogging, wikis, newsfeeds, file sharing, groups around common interests, tagging and friending. Members can participate in contests and receive awards, along with peer accolades for their showcased designs.
More than 35,000 members have joined. That's an average of 3,000 new members every month! In all; contributing to over 20,000 threaded discussions, drawing an average of 175,000 monthly pageviews, approximately 50,000 monthly unique visits, sharing over 800 videos showcasing their expertise and adding hundreds of photos demonstrating their creative talents using PTC software. Year-to-date, our energized members have posted over 400 success stories that say "Hey, look what I created!"
How is PTC accomplishing its business goals?
For our members:
- Provides an open forum for members to publicly share creative content around our products
- Creates a platform for showcasing all the great work engineers and designers are creating with PTC products.
- Builds a community to connect with other like-minded PTC customers, prospects and everyone passionate about great product development.
For PTC, it:
- Turns our customers into word-of-mouth marketers thereby amplifying the PTC brand.
- Helps unearth customer success stories that show creative and innovative application of our products.
- Enables PTC management to better understand the needs and objectives of our customers.
- Enhances the company's reputation as a driver of open, active discussion about product development.
Conference and live event attendees are PTC's most passionate and loyal users. To capitalize on this energy, PTC bridged the online community with these real-world interactions to increase participation and engagement with our user base. The result?
- Creo Launch event - 50% increase over the monthly average number of visits, active participants and discussions created
- PlanetPTC Live event - 100% increase over the monthly average in unique visits and overall visits to the community.
June 2010 to present
Overall Rating: (27 votes)
Reviewed April 11, 2013 by rosieReport Inappropriate Review
Reviewed March 26, 2013 by tim
Good post. I want the method that you start out thereafter decide on ideas. Nice these records .Genuinely i appreciate you for function, keep writing .Karen Millen Dresses IrelandReport Inappropriate Review
Reviewed January 4, 2013 by jack
The social networking that they offer with this is so good. It is all about social media these days. so much goes with it.Create Extra Space With Shipping ContainersReport Inappropriate Review
Reviewed September 7, 2011 by lecoindelusineur.com
great communityReport Inappropriate Review
Reviewed September 1, 2011 by Toshio Ohkado
This is great CommunityReport Inappropriate Review
Reviewed August 18, 2011 by Mike Armstrong
Superb CommunityReport Inappropriate Review