Forrester Groundswell Awards 2015 Entry Form
Thank you for submitting an entry to the 2015 Forrester Groundswell Awards! We're really pleased you're entering, and we look forward to considering your program.
Before you go any further, we strongly recommend that you read the Forrester Groundswell Awards Rules and Guidelines. This page describes our award categories in detail, and will help you pick the right category in which to enter. (This is especially important in 2015, since we've recently introduced new categories.)
When making a submission, please remember:
- The entry deadline is 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time on February 20, 2015.
- Anyone can enter for free.
- Any social program that ran at any time in 2014 is eligible — even if the program started before 2014, and even if it has continued into 2015.
- You can submit each entry only once, and once submitted, you cannot modify it.
- In the form below, you'll be asked for a short description of your social program, and a short description of the business goals it achieved. You only get 1,000 characters for each (including spaces). Think of this information as a "teaser" — and make sure it's compelling enough that our judges will want to hear more about your entry.
- Somewhere else online (such as on your own site or blog, on your agency’s site, or anywhere else), you should create a "My Forrester Groundswell Awards" page. This is your chance to give us all the details! Tell us all about your program and how it worked; describe all the business results your program generated — even make a video about the program if you like. This detailed information is crucial; it’s how our judges will know which entries really deserve recognition.
- Only submit your own work. Agencies and vendors can submit work they do for clients, but they must obtain permission from the client.
- Anything you enter goes on the record. Entries are posted publicly on this site (following review by the moderator, which may take up to 48 hours). We may also feature the best entries in Forrester’s written research, on our blogs, at our events, or in our presentations. (This is a good thing! It means you get recognition as a leader in social marketing.)
- We reserve the right to reject applications that are obscene, inappropriate, or use copyrighted work without permission.
- If you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winners will be notified in March 2015. We will publicly announce the winners at the Forrester Marketing Leadership Forum in New York in April 2015.
Good luck to you all!