By HCL Technologies
Customer Advisory Council (CAC) is a global collaborative platform encompassing 108 of HCL's Fortune 500 C-level customers contributing about 2.6 Bn Dollars, which is 63% of HCL Annual Revenues.
HCL's Advisory Councils engage these CXOs in face-to-face meetings biannually for advice on industry trends and their changing business priorities, and to validate HCL's future strategic investments.
In CAC's endeavor to understand customers' business drivers and seamlessly integrate their insights to better align our solutions to their requirements, we designed frameworks and innovative go to market strategies like Gold Standard in Service Delivery, Business Aligned IT which have resulted in huge additional revenues.
CAC members contributed to the design of Go-To-Market/Positioning of Cloud Services and Value Based Engineering Services. HCL MyCloud Framework aggregations of private and public cloud and Value Engineering Framework have contributed $100M USD
CAC Members were the key drivers of HCL's Near Shore Development, Delivery Centre and Co-innovation Lab expansion with Delivery Centers in Cary, NC and Seattle, WA, and a Mobile Lab in Singapore.
Some of the tangible business results of CAC include:
* Council "voice" helped design four new Solution Frameworks with a potential of $500+ million in opportunities in the next 5 years.
* CAC Sub-committee work on Business Aligned IT and Gold Standard in Service Delivery has delivered additional revenues of $100+ million in the past two years.
* CAC customer revenues have grown 5%+ over and above the company growth rate (which is 25% YoY).
* Over a three-year period, the advisory council also supported 300% growth in the number of $10 million accounts, 200% growth in $20 million accounts, and 230% growth in $50 million accounts.
* Source of references of existing members have resulted in $120M USD worth of new opportunities/new customers like J&J and Chartis Bank
* CAC Member feedback has enabled setting up of delivery Centers in Cary, NC and Seattle, WA, and a Mobile Lab in Singapore. This total investment of $10M USD has been supported by Members with new and scaled-up projects through these delivery centers.
* HCL MyCloud Framework aggregations of private and public cloud and Value Engineering Framework have contributed $100M
June 2008 to present